We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated and people-oriented Cluster Human Resources Coordinator to join the team at Marriott Central London Cluster:
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall
- London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
- London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale
If you are a passionate human resources professional looking to develop within an amazing brand and the world’s biggest travel company, get in touch with us today!
The impact you will make
The Cluster Human Resources Coordinator you will be a key part of the Central London Cluster team, responsible for a portfolio of Central London properties. You will report directly to the Cluster Human Resources Manager and support the Cluster Human Resources team.
As a member of the Human Resources organization, you will contribute with human resource generalist knowledge and expertise for more than one property. You will be accountable to support succession/workforce planning, performance management and payroll for property employees, using technology efficiently, and coaching/developing others to help influence and execute brand/business service strategy/initiatives and business objectives in the most efficient manner.
What you will do
You will represent the HR discipline on property level in various functions, contribute to the daily HR matters and represent the business in alignment with its values.
You will be swift in identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; obtaining and comparing information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
You will be conveying information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods with strong public presentation skills.
You will manage execution of agreed actions, activities via detailed planning and organization, drive for results while building and contributing to teams.
You will be actively involved and support in specific functions, such as:
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Compensation and Benefits - The knowledge of principles, regulatory laws, and application of human resources compensation and benefit methods, including workers compensation and work accident procedures.
- Employee Relations – Support the HR team with generalist knowledge, including knowledge of UK laws, company policies and practices, and ethical obligations to investigate, evaluate, and recommend an appropriate resolution to an employee or labour relations complaint.
- Recruitment, Hiring and Training – Support the listed function within the Cluster of five hotels when needed
- Payroll - Knowledge of principles and application of human resources hourly and management payroll methods and practices. Support the monthly payroll process via good bookkeeping and prepare reports.
- Take part and lead project work that enhances cluster productivity and efficiency
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within the HR discipline and working knowledge of hotel laws governing operations
- Strong organization skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills