Job Number 23071038
Job Category Spa
Location London Marriott Hotel Park Lane, 140 Park Lane, London, London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
LONDON MARRIOTT HOTEL PARK LANE – WHERE BOUTIQUE SERVICE BEGINS ON PARK LANE
Experience unmatched sophistication in Mayfair at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane. Perfectly placed in the city centre, our 5-star hotel welcomes you with bespoke luxury amenities and close proximity to some of London's most famous attractions. Intuitively designed accommodation is infused with boutique-inspired touches and offers plush bedding, marble bathrooms and 24-hour room service. Some rooms showcase breath-taking views of Hyde Park. Settle in for a meal, Afternoon Tea or evening cocktails at Lanes of London, or maintain your health at The Club at Park Lane, our fitness centre featuring an indoor pool, steam rooms, massage services and a modern gym. Our light-filled venues, superior planning and world-class catering services make us a superb choice for hosting impressive business meetings, social events and more. When it's time to explore London, you'll find the best of the city lies just beyond our hotel doors - from Hyde Park and Oxford Street to Marble Arch. We are part of Marriott International, the world's leading, award winning, hospitality company with more than 7,000 properties across 130 countries and territories worldwide. Begin your career journey with Marriott. Your 5-star experience awaits.
We are now recruiting for an experienced Spa Attendant to join our five-star, luxurious boutique hotel. Have fun working alongside a fantastic team and enjoy a world where career progression opportunities and world class training is available to you. We enjoy crafting bespoke experiences for you.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK?
A points-based immigration system affecting the eligibility to apply to work in the UK has been introduced from 01 January 2022. Applicants with Irish citizenship, an indefinite leave to enter the UK or an indefinite leave to remain in the UK are eligible to work in the UK including EU citizens who already lived in the UK by 31 December 2020. Please refer to the Home Office website for more details. You can also prove your right to work to employers by visiting this website https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work
The role of a spa attendant is critical to the smooth running and maintaining a relaxing ambience of the Spa along with providing provide impeccable service to our guest.
As a Spa Attendant, you will act as the first point of contact within the health club. You are required to greets guests, schedules appointments, be knowledgeble and confident in explaining different types of treatments.
Alongside you will also be responsible for supervision of the reception, pool and gym areas, and maintaining cleanliness of the club (including gym, lift landing area, changing rooms, pool area, pool plant room and steam room.
One of your major roles would be to maintain standards of the Marriott.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• First Aid Certification desirable • Pool Responder Certification desirable • Previous experience working in a Health Club or guest facing role in a similar environment (preferred), 5 star hotel experience desirable • Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) • Good organisational skills • Innovative • Pro-active and reliable • Able to work alone • Good level of English essential
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent. Being part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world opens doors of opportunity worldwide. The sky is your limit. You will have access to fabulous & flexible benefits to help you nurture your inner self.
- Competitive Salary + 28 days holiday including bank holidays increasing to a maximum of 35 days, pro-rata
- 50% discount on Food & Beverage when dining in the hotel
- Length of service rewards and invitations to afternoon teas
- Monthly/yearly recognition schemes
- World-class career opportunities within Marriott hotels tailored to your specific needs
- Heavily discounted room rates for you & friends and family - why not, we are after all the largest hotel company in the world!
- Professional learning and development opportunities - because a rewarding career is so much more fulfilling!
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Complimentary dry cleaning - we do like to make an impression
- Annual parties, Christmas lunches, Summer BBQ's and Easter celebrations